Most of the inhabitants of Iceland
live in Reykjavik - the capital of the island. It's a small, colorful, low-built city set at the water's edge towards the western edge of the island.
Sculpture at Reykjavik
Beyond the lake in Reykjavik
Street Scene, Reykjavik
- Some colorful arctic plants
- Seabird pictures
- Domesticated animals in Iceland
- in Reykjavik, capital of Iceland
- The Human effect on Iceland from ancient times
- More modern Iceland
- Glaciers and Icebergs
- Waterfalls and Rivers
- Some incredible rocks
- Scenes of Icelandic Geology
- Icelandic Activities - daily life and Holidays
How does this page work?
It looks like a regular web page, but really, you're seeing some content that's held in a database and easily updated by our Web Authors. At Wellhouse
Consultants, we provide training courses in Perl, PHP, Python and other programming languages that let you write "smart" pages like this one ....
If you've come here looking for a PHP training course in Iceland (Island), then we can help. We can run a private course in Iceland
- which is the best value for you if you're four or more people who need the same training at the same time, or you can book places on our public courses in the UK - simply fly down from Keflavik to Heathrow and we'll meet you at the airport.