Finding Well House Consultants
Well House Manor, 48, Spa Road, Melksham, Wiltshire
Using GPS? We're at map reference ST907633.
Our postcode is SN12 7NY
What Three Words? ///practical.venturing.extreme
Our Training Centre is shown by the pushpin on the map. If you're coming to meet us, or for training, that's where you'll be going and that's where these instructions take you.
There's information available about Melksham's weather, and if you're coming on a course we also have start times and other useful information is available here.
by TrainTravel to Melksham station. We are a 20 minute walk from the station. Please let us know which train you'll be arriving on if you would like us to collect your from the station; there isn't a taxi rank or public phone there.
by RoadWe're at the pink pushpin on the map above.
• Leave the M4 Motorway at Junction 17 (Chippenham), and take the A350 to Melksham. You'll be following signs for Warminster and Poole, and you'll arrive from the north, through Beanacre as shown on the map.
• Continue Straight ahead around the Melksham bypass, then turn left onto the A365 towards Devizes at the "Western Way" roundabout.
• At the next roundabout ("The Spa"), take the first exit signposted towards the town centre
• Carry on ahead over 2 roundabouts towards the town centre
• You'll pass a Texaco garage and Spar shop on your left and we're 3 doors up from there, also on your left.
• Please drive in to Well House Manor - we have plenty of parking for trainees and other visitors.
See [here] for information on driving times to Melksham, or follow this link to show a map of a wider area at a smaller scale
by BusDuring the day, Monday to Saturday, Faresaver's x72 runs from Bath to Melksham (and then on to Devizes and Easterton). It stops just across the road from us. Other services run from Bath to a stop in the Town Centre - a five minute walk.
The x34 bus also runs about once an hour, from Chippenham via Melksham to Trowbridge and Frome. Alight at the Market Place, which is just 5 minutes walk from Well House Manor along Spa Road.
by AirIf you're flying to BRISTOL or SOUTHAMPTON airports, let us know ahead of time and we'll arrange for a taxi to be there to collect you (you'll need to pay the taxi driver - approx 70 pounds). If you fly into a London airport, please catch the train to Melksham and we'll pick you up from the station. If you're arriving at a time of day when there's no connection to Melksham, taxis are available at Chippenham and Westbury Stations at most times of day.
by CanalThe Kennet and Avon Canal passes about a mile to the south of us; the closest point is Seend Park Swing Bridge, from where a public footpath leads North. If you prefer a less secluded mooring, carry on to Sells Green from where you can catch the x72 (day) bus.
Please select this link to return to the main Well House Consultants home page.
PH: 01144 1225 708225 • EMAIL: email@example.com • WEB: http://www.wellho.net • SKYPE: wellho
PAGE: http://www.wellho.net/net/map.html • PAGE BUILT: Sun Oct 11 15:44:18 2020 • BUILD SYSTEM: JelliaJamb