WHAT DO WE PROVIDE?
- Training - Niche Computer Languages
"Come as a student, Leave as a Friend"
- Hotel - Business Accommotion
"Making Business a Pleasure"
- Based in Melksham, Wiltshire
- Established 1995 - contract training
- 1996 - First "Well House Consultants Course"
- 2000 - Opened our own Training Centre
- 2006 - Opened our own Hotel
- Unique, quality products that we believe in
- Encourage customer feedback and act on it as appropriate
- Under our our own control with efficient automation
- Do what we do well, and have others do what they do well
- Choose ventures where we can excel and decline others
- Encourage new developments - embrace and publicise change
- Offer excellent value and simple, fair pricing structure
- The Well House brand
- Word of mouth - our Customers are our Ambassadors
- Online marketing to reach distant new customers
- Supporting existing customers for recommendation and return
- Provide full, open information for all before and after sales
- Answer enquiries will full, knowledgable information
- Use local suppliers where possible
- Work with the community - e.g. MRDG, FSB, Chamber of Commerce, Melksham First
- Encourage use of Public Transport - spearheading "Save the Train"
- Bowerhill Villager typeset / production
- Major companies and corporations
- Universities and higher education extablishements
- Medium sized and smaller companies
- Charities and the Voluntary Sector
- National and local government
- Resellers and Agents
- Individuals and contractors
- Square pegs for square holes, round pegs for round holes
- As the business develops, let people develop
- A happy team works hard, well, dedicated
- Staff feedback encouraged at all times
- "Week ahead" emails, and email, skype, blog, Wiki.
- Regular monthly meetings to feedback and inform
- Encourage staff learning, training, development
- Staff empowered to make decision by knowing strategy.
NOW AND THE FUTURE
- 3 staff at 1.1.2006, grew to 4.25 staff by 1.1.2007
- Turnover grew 15% in 2006 to 190,000 pounds
- Growth planned / projected to 250k this year
- 1, 6 and 12 month, 1, 6 and 12 year plans.
- Prepared 9th January 2007 by Graham Ellis
- Key facts for judges for Wiltshire Business of the Year
See also Getting to our training centre
Please note that articles in this section of our
web site were current and correct to the best of our ability when published,
but by the nature of our business may go out of date quite quickly. The
quoting of a price, contract term or any other information in this area of
our website is NOT an offer to supply now on those terms - please check
back via our main web site