Links to Melksham resources
OUR OWN RESOURCES
The resources in this section are our own resources and we're updating them on a regular basis. We're proud of what we have here, and if you would like to add or update some information, please just let us know.
• Business Hotel in Melksham where most of our delegates stay (Well House Manor is operated by Well House Consultants). If you're looking to stay at a B&B rather than a hotel, if you have children or animals, or are looking for a hotel where you can smoke in your room, we have a visitor accommodation list.
• Eating out in Melksham(pdf format; 454 Kbytes)
Melksham has a large number of places to eat - and we've tried to list them all! There's also Graham and Lisa's selection of 10 of their "out of town" favourites if you're staying in the area and fancy a short excursion.
• Train service to Melksham.
Melksham currently has a service of 4 trains on each weekday, 4 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday - there's a brief timetable on this page and links to a whole lot more information.
• Map showing Melksham and our location (pdf format; 223 Kbytes)
A Map and directions from the M4 motorway to Melksham and on to Well House Consultants at Melksham Spa.
• map and directions to our training centre
A web page, including a map of Melksham courtesy of Ordnance Survey.
• Taxis - some local numbers
• Who are Well House Consultants?
As you see those three Georgian building in The Spa on the outskirts of Melksham, would you guess that one of them is a High tech training centre, teaching niche computer languages to students from all over the UK and further afield?
• Information for Melksham businesses
If you're a Melksham restaurant, hotel, B&B, taxi service ... here's how to let us know. 80% of our trainees come from outside the area for their courses, and stay and eat locally. We keep statistics and we know that business we bring is worth thousands of pounds a year to some of the establishments on our list.
• Things to see and do in the Melksham area
A series of pages with pictures of countryside and architecture that's easily reachable (and worth reaching) on a summer evening if you're on a course with us in Melksham.
The following links are provided as a useful service; please let the site owner know if you find any updates to be needed. If a link is broken or you feel the link here is no longer appropriate, please let us know.
• Sustrans National Cycle Network
The national cycle network passes through Melksham, and signposted cycle routes off it pass close by our training centre at Well House Manor and right in front of our headquarters at The Spa.
• live train information
Find out what trains are leaving Melksham Station in the next 90 minutes.
• rail journey planner
An excellent planner for your train journey too or from Melksham.
• public transport to Melksham
Train and National Express coach times to Melksham. Timetables seem to change frequently, but you'll get an idea from this page.
• Melksham weather forecast
Courtesy of the BBC
• Genealogy records
• Melksham Blue Pool Swim and Gym
• Yourguide to Melksham
• This is Melksham
• Wilts and Berks Canal
• Melksham Town Website
• Melksham Active Net
• Wiltshire College - IT Learning centre
PH: 01225 708225 • FAX: 01225 793803 • EMAIL: email@example.com • WEB: http://www.wellho.net • SKYPE: wellho