Finding Well House Consultants
Well House Manor, 48, Spa Road, Melksham, Wiltshire
Using GPS? We're at map reference ST907633.
Our postcode is SN12 7NY
Images produced from the Ordnance Survey Get-a-map service. Images reproduced with kind permission of Ordnance Survey and Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland.
Our Training Centre and Hotel (Well House Manor) is shown as the solid pink square on the map. If you're coming to stay with us, or for training, that's where you'll be going and that's where these instructions take you. Our Headquarters at "The Spa" is shown as the pink and yellow square and we have a separate map page if you have an appointment there.
If you're coming on a course we also have hotel, start times and other useful information is available here.
by TrainTravel to MELKSHAM station. Please let us know which train you'll be arriving on so that we can collect your from the station, as it's on the other side of town from us and there isn't a taxi rank or public phone there.
by RoadWe're at the big pink square on the map above.
• Leave the M4 Motorway at Junction 17 (Chippenham), and take the A350 to Melksham. You'll be following signs for Warminster and Poole, and you'll arrive from the north, through Beanacre as shown on the map.
• Continue Straight ahead around the Melksham bypass, then turn left onto the A365 towards Devizes at the "Western Way" roundabout.
• At the next roundabout ("The Spa"), take the first exit signposted towards the town centre
• Carry on ahead over 2 roundabouts towards the town centre
• You'll pass a Texaco garage and Spar shop on your left and we're 3 doors up from there, also on your left.
• Please drive in to Well House Manor - we have plenty of parking for trainees, hotel guests and other visitors.
Follow this link to show a map of a wider area at a smaller scale
by BusThe X72 bus from Bath to Devizes and Easterton runs about once an hour, and stops right outside Well House Manor. Ask the driver for "Spa Road".
The 234 bus also runs about once an hour, from Chippenham via Melksham to Trowbridge and Frome. Alight at the Market Place, which is just 5 minutes walk from Well House Manor along Spa Road.
by AirIf you're flying to BRISTOL or SOUTHAMPTON airports, let us know ahead of time and we'll arrange for a taxi to be there to collect you (you'll need to pay the taxi driver - approx 50 pounds). If you fly into a London airport, please catch the train to Melksham and we'll pick you up from the station. If you're arriving at a time of day when there's no connection to Melksham, taxis are available at Chippenham and Westbury Stations at most times of day.
by CanalThe Kennet and Avon Canal passes about a mile to the south of us; the closest point is Seend Park Swing Bridge, from where a public footpath leads North. If you prefer a less secluded mooring, carry on to Sells Green from where you can catch the X72 bus.
Please select this link to return to the main Well House Consultants home page.
PH: 01225 708225 • FAX: 01225 793803 • EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org • WEB: http://www.wellho.net • SKYPE: wellho