Finding Well House Consultants - OFFICES
These are directions to Well House Consultants' offices and NOT to our training centre at Well House Manor. Map to Training Centre and Well House Manor Hotel.
That's 51° 21' 46.9" N, 2° 7' 22.9" W
Our postcode is SN12 6QL and building number 404
Images produced from the Ordnance Survey Get-a-map service. Images reproduced with kind permission of Ordnance Survey and Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland.
If you're coming on a course we have start times and other useful information available here. Note - most of our courses are held at our new Well House Manor training centre and hotel - please check your joining details. But if you come to the wrong place, don't worry - it's just 5 minutes walk!
by TrainTravel to MELKSHAM station. Please let us know which train you'll be arriving on so that we can collect your from the station, as it's on the other side of town from us and there isn't a taxi rank or public phone there.
by RoadWe're near the bottom right corner of the map above.
• Leave the M4 Motorway at Junction 17 (Chippenham), and take the A350 to Melksham. You'll be following signs for Warminster and Poole, and you'll arrive from the north, through Beanacre as shown on the map.
• Continue Straight ahead around the Melksham bypass, then turn left onto the A365 towards Devizes at the "Western Way" roundabout.
• At the next roundabout ("The Spa"), take the first exit signposted towards the town centre
• In a few yards, turn right into The Spa.
• We are in the last big Georgian block on your left. Drive in through the entrance we share with our neighbour (No. 403 - we are No. 404), and bear to the right up our driveway. We have plenty of parking.
Follow this link to show a map of a wider area at a smaller scale
by BusThe X71 and X72 bus from Bath to Devizes and Easterton runs about once an hour, and stops at the entrance to The Spa, Melksham. When you get off, walk down The Spa and we are in the last big Georgian block on your left. Come in through the entrance we share with our neighbour (No. 403 - we are No. 404), and bear to the right up our driveway.
by AirIf you're flying to BRISTOL or SOUTHAMPTON airports, let us know ahead of time and we'll arrange for a taxi (about 50 pounds) or to be there to collect you. If you fly into a London airport, please catch the train to Melksham and we'll pick you up from the station.
by CanalThe Kennet and Avon Canal passes about a mile to the south of us; the closest point is Seend Park Swing Bridge, from where a public footpath leads North. If you prefer a less secluded mooring, carry on to Sells Green from where you can catch the X71 or X72 bus.
Please select this link to return to the main Well House Consultants home page.
PH: 01225 708225 • FAX: 01225 793803 • EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org • WEB: http://www.wellho.net • SKYPE: wellho