Bristol Airport Collection
If you're attending a Perl, MySQL, C / C++ , Linux, PHP, Python or Tcl/Tk course at our Melksham training center, we'll arrange a taxi to collect you when you arrive at Bristol International Airport on the evening before your course.
Click here if you're looking for the home page of Bristol International Airport.. See also news of Bristol Airport
British Isles Flights from: Durham Tees Valley, Isle of Man, Leeds-Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle, Newquay, Plymouth, Guernsey, Jersey, Belfast, Cork, Dublin, Shannon, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness
Flights from: Brussels, Prague, Bergerac, Bordeaux, Nice, Paris, Toulouse, Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Amsterdam, Budapest, Milan, Pisa, Rome, Venice, Luqa, Faro, Alicante, Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga, Murcia, Valencia, Palma, Geneva, and Zurich.
Intercontinental Flights from: New York (Newark)
This is a recent list of most scheduled routes from Bristol. Many big city flights run several times a day, but some flighs may not be convenient for you. Please check with the airlines, as schedules and routes do change.
Direct charter flights to Bristol International Airport are also available from many sun and ski resorts; if they happen to be convenient to you, we can also collect you off these flights.
Well House Consultants provides training in Perl, Python, C, C++, Linux , Tcl/Tk, PHP and MySQL. All our courses are written and presented by our own staff, and can be presented at your offices or at our training centre.
Course organisation and booking:
• Public Courses (run at our training centre in Melksham, Wiltshire)
• Private Courses (run at your offices)
• Specially Run Courses (run at our training centre in Melksham, Wiltshire)
• Python Programming
• Linux Basics
• Linux Administration
• Linux Web Server
• Technology Background for PHP
• PHP Programming
• Object Oriented Programming in PHP
• Deploying Apache and Tomcat
• Java Extra
• Programming in C
• C++ for C Programmers
• C and C++ Programming
• Learning to Program in Perl / Perl Programming
• Perl Programming
• Using Perl on the Web
• Deploying LAMP - Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP
• Perl for Larger Projects
• Perl Extra
• Tcl Basics
• Regular Expressions
• Information Request (brochure, etc)
• Graham Ellis (Principal tutor)
• Listing and schedule of public courses
• Contract Services
• Training Services
• About Well House Consultants
PH: 01225 708225 • FAX: 01225 793803 • EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org • WEB: http://www.wellho.net • SKYPE: wellho