Programming in Python and Ruby
• Python key error
• Formatting SQL output
• Awkward looking code
• Variable scope in Python
• Exception Handling
• PYTHON on LINUX
• python with tomcat on windows
• In Mysql, longblob is not storing more than 200kb
• keyboard and mouse event
• Python Imaging Library (PIL)
• not able to access accessor function generated by
• Sound control
• could any one change this code to php
• Zope and Plone Training - with or without Python
• Unicode support in Ruby
• Regular expressions - findall or split?
• The future of Python
• installation of rails off the rails!
• Should I use from or import?
• Game Programming with Python trouble
• Win32API and GetFileVersionInfo
• object relationships
• Unable to put the plugins of Python in Eclipse3.1
• Ruby: OpenGL | GNUT
• python and pyqt
• Jython:replace value with another value
• Exception while running jython script
• Jython:How to replace parameters in URL path?
• Python Challenge
• Common Python questions
• fancy code reviewing some python ?
• what is the difference between range & xrange (py)
• doubt in python program
• Everything is an object
• What can Phyton Really do?
• Building sites with Zope and Python
• Do you do Jython training?
• Huge files in Python - over 4 Gbytes
• hy "print >>" is wrong
• CGI tables in Ruby
• PyQt - Example
• Python - Sort Order
• Sorting a dictionary in Python
• Python and SQL / the DB API and Gadfly
• Running shell commands from Python
• Where do add an exception block
• How far from your Python?
• Printing out currencies in Python
• Python comes to Opentalk! (RG25, 25th December 03)
• New release of Ruby (SN12 20040103)
• A Rosette for Ruby (NN10, 20030910)
• What is Ruby? (LL57, 7th Oct 2003)
This page is a subject thread index from the opentalk forum at www.opentalk.org.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link. Please follow other links above to read specific threads.
PH: 01144 1225 708225 • FAX: 01144 1225 899360 • EMAIL: email@example.com • WEB: http://www.wellho.net • SKYPE: wellho