• [C] error returning array pointer from function
• Need help in expect script(Reading a array)
• removing periods with a shell script
• File uid to Username in C++ using lstat
• Reading files in C using system calls
• Changing filenames in shell script
• Array in Bourne Shell
• Grep filename in shell script
• Count number of files
• C string funtion
• Sprintf memory leak ?????????????????
• date function in shell cmds
• shell script
• vbscript on Windows
• Looping within a shell script
• Generating Smaller (filesize) Thumbnails
• Unixtime Convertion
• ENUM nested within a struct defined within C++
• expression parser
• double comparisons within an if stat
• Double type rounding
• ITU codes
• XML transformation application
• Just try to solveit, if you can solve
• Reading & analyzing of large files
• number analysis algorithm
• Opening a new window from a form
• Can anyone help me with favicon?
• Help us to test new CSS Editor
• XSL entity file
• County and State list
• Verify file ownership in unix shell script
• English check! An HTML file?
• i want to learn lisp
• Great Oak trees from little acorns grow
• Setting up WebDAV on Apache
• Any ideas - tags added to an email reply.
• apache re-write directories problem
• Httpd to Tomcat, Proxy, code 302 problems
• missing and corrupt files since cron backup script
• crontab beginner
• Which versions Mysql/Apache?
• How do you test/debug PHP/Apache installation
• search engines and question marks
• Tomcat server shut down
• wget - grabbing web pages from command line
• how do I change hyperlink colours in HTML
• calling system() in cgi
• How do I get my site on the search engines?
• Regular expressions in Fortran?
• EXTENDED USE of this area
• Running binary programs from a web site
• What does "awk" stand for?
This page is a subject thread index from the opentalk forum at www.opentalk.org.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link. Please follow other links above to read specific threads.
PH: 01144 1225 708225 • FAX: 01144 1225 899360 • EMAIL: email@example.com • WEB: http://www.wellho.net • SKYPE: wellho